MREMA Toys for Tots & Teens 2018 EventPosted
We are pleased to announce that this was the best year ever for MREMA’s Toys for Tots & Teens Event with a $48,204 donation to the Marines. In total over the past 25 years MREMA has raised over $630,000 plus the hundreds of thousands of toys we collected. MREMA also gave every child in Maine’s Children’s Group Homes a $75 Visa/MasterCard gift card. Thank you to everyone who donated an auction item, who came to the event, and who spent their hard earned money to make this event so successful.
I would like to thank the Committee Members who worked so hard in making this 25th Anniversary the Best Ever:
- Peter Levesque – Dirigo Kids
- David Montgomery – SHP Management
- Sharon Pray – SHP Management
- Meagan Christensen – Shalom House
- Deb Shangraw – Emerald Management
- Katherine Bryant – Harbor Management
- Suzanne Joyce – HUB International
I would like to recognize our largest sponsors:
- Rosse Family Charitable Foundation – $7,000.00
- Dirigo Kids – $5,000.00
- USI – $4,000.00
- ARS Services – $1,000.00
- Hercules Corp. – $1,000.00
A special thank you to the “Red Hats” for their help during the evening:
- Meagan Christensen, Shalom House
- David Montgomery, SHP Management
- Alan Grant from Dirigo Kids
And to the DJ who volunteered his time, Corey Smith (owner) and DJ Adam; and the Auctioneer Peter Levesque from Dirigo Kids.
Because this was MREMA’s last year sponsoring this Event we would like to introduce Dirigo Kids, a new non-Profit that was created this year to continue to support the Marine Corps Reserves Toys for Tots going forward. Please contact me if you would like more information on this new sponsor.
Thank you for 25 years of Support
MREMA TFT&T Committee Chair
MREMA thanks members and participants in 25 years of successful fundraising for this event, and wishes Dirigo Kids the best of luck moving forward!
Comments are closed.